Trailer Wheel Bearing Packs
$172.50 – $460.00
After purchasing this service online, a New World RV staff person will be contacting you to schedule the appointment. All pre-paid online service packages will get priority scheduling and we’re committed to working around your busy schedule.
Most RV repair shops recommend repacking trailer wheel bearings annually.
What you get:
- Inspect brake shoes, bearings and magnets
- Clean and repack wheel bearings
- Adjust brake linings as needed
- Verify the operation of the electric brake magnets and break-away switch
Without routine maintenance of your trailer wheel bearings, here’s the progression you’ll likely experience:
- condensation occurs if wheels aren’t ‘rolled’ for long periods of time
- the condensation causes rust to form inside the trailer wheel bearing
- rust particulates can scratch surfaces inside the bearing housing
- scratches lead to friction and eventual bearing failure
|Number of Axles||
Single Axle Trailers, Double Axle Trailers, Triple Axle Trailers
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.