T-Class Series Truck Cap by Century
Call for Price
Ordering Info Prices vary according to options and your truck’s year, make, and model. Remember, when you buy any new truck cap from us, you will receive our own “NO DRILL” installation. All caps leave here with all lights working and a seal between the cap and truck. We treat your truck as if it were ours. Truck Caps are not shippable and are available in-store only.
Need maximum cargo capacity, but still want a great looking vehicle? You can have both. Look no further than the Century T-Class.
The Century T-Class is one of Century’s most recognizable designs with its front end starting at cab level, then angling up to provide more interior space for large cargo. Standards include a 1/2 sliding side window and rear bay picture window. Optional items include windoors, windoor sliders, or larger side sliders with no rear bay window. With so many side window choices, you will be able to help you choose what configuration works best for your needs.
- DuPont/Axalta Automotive Paint
- Skirted Sides (Most Models)
- Custom Fit Design (Most Models)
- Fiberglass Base Rails
- Installation Bulb Seal
- J-Clamp Installation
- Lifetime Limited Warranty (Refer to Owners Manual)
- Fixed Front Picture Window
- Side Windows: ½ Sliders with Screens
- Side Windows: Bay Picture Window
- Rear Door: Full Height Framed Radius Rear Door with Double T-Handles
- Dark Tint on All Glass Excluding Front Window
- Insulated Roof
- Interior 12V Dome Light
- Recessed LED Third Brake Light – Red Lens
– Red Lens