Suburban Black 3 Burner Cooktop
The Suburban 3100A is a compact, high performance three-burner slid-in cooktop stove with a piezo ignition and conventional burners. It features a 9,000 BTU high-output front burner with linear valve and two 6,500 BTU rear burners. It also includes a one-piece, rattle-free, heavy-gauge, porcelain-enameled steel grate that is removable for easier cleaning.
- Ideal installation is with a convection microwave instead of an oven
- (1) 9,000-BTU high-output front burner and (2) 6,500-BTU rear burners
- Smooth, infinitely variable flame adjusts from a gentle simmer to high heat for faster cooking
- Conventional-style burners for conventional style cooking
- Piezo ignition offers reliable ignition of the stove
- Grate is rattle-free, heavy-gauge, porcelain-enameled steel and removes easily for cleaning
- Grate style differs from the 3200A
- Great for RVs, motorhomes, travel trailers, vans or larger campers
- Power Source: LP Gas
- Cooktop Color: Black
- Cooktop Weight: 14 lbs
- Cooktop Dimensions: 20-5/8″ W x 18-5/8″ D x 3-5/8″ H
2 in stock
- Cooktop features a 9,000 BTU high-output front burner with linear valve and two 6,500 BTU rear burners. Smooth, infinitely variable flame adjusts from a gentle simmer to high heat for faster cooking.
- Piezo ignition. Match-free piezo ignition creates a spark to light the cooktop burners.
- Bi-fold cover adds to counter space and serves as splash guards when open.
- One-piece, rattle-free grates are made of sturdy, heavy-gauge, porcelain- enameled steel. Grates remove for easy cleaning.
|Dimensions||26 × 14 × 6 in|