BAL King Pin Stabilizing Jack
The BAL 25033 is a Standard 5th Wheel Kingpin Tripod Stabilizing Jack is designed to offer a more firm and stable camping experience by supporting the kingpin hitch on a fifth wheel travel trailer.
- Offers full side-to-side and front to back 5th wheel king pin stabilization
- Sets up in seconds and simple to operate
- Foldable drive screw handles fold down for adjusting the jack and fold up when not in use or for storage
- Large diameter base pads with heavy duty chain and hooks for added stability
- Minimum height: 40″ at a base pad spacing of 64″ diameter
- Maximum height: 52″ at a base pad spacing of 30″ diameter
- Adjustable Jack leg length from 50-3/4″ to 60-1/2″
- Support leg length from 52″
- Color: Black
- Weight: 28 lbs
- Includes: (1) Deluxe tripod jack, (3) base pads, (1) 6′ support leg chain, (1) 28″ support leg chain and installation hardware
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty
1 in stock
BAL RV Products 25033 Fifth Wheel King Pin Stabilizer Jack Stand Standard Tripod
Use To Stabilize Front Of Fifth Wheel Travel Trailer; Height Adjustable 44 Inch To 50 Inch; Foldable Drive Screw; Three Fixed Legs.
BAL’s King Pin Stabilizing Jacks are designed to offer a more firm and stable camping experience by supporting the king pin hitch on a fifth wheel travel trailer. Once the King Pin Stabilizing Jack is installed, you can tension the Jack against the hitch by tightening our patented foldable drive screw or tension ratchet. This tension helps prevent movement associated with the heavy overhang of a fifth wheel trailer.
|Dimensions||53 × 7 × 4.5 in|